register many peer-to-peer connections to one object path ?

Lin YT atonelin at msn.com
Sun Apr 11 20:25:45 PDT 2010

My purpose is to provide a service program to serve many client programs via peer-to-peer connections.

However, dbus-glib binding library seems not allow duplicate registration of a object with a same path.
(Traced into dbus_g_connection_register_g_object(), that do ignore duplicate registration just only by comparison with path name.)

Is it possible to allow setup many peer-to-peer connections to a single object?
Will it be OK, if I add a more criterion for duplicate registration by checking whether or not with identical connections ?

Please tell me if I have wrong concept about relationship of dbus connections and object path.
Thanks very much.