dbus-glib on windows

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 26 09:58:49 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 10:54 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> * "git format-patch" formatted patches are preferred
> * This patch mixes together a few issues, I'd like to separate those better

Yeah, thanks, it was meant a bit as RFC before I prepare things :)

> * For the last patch, GLib defines G_OS_WIN32 so I'd like to use that

Yeah, for that to really work, you have to have glib.h included before
the check. So, you'll have to move the two includes (config.h and glib.h
before the check then). Or, you can use _WIN32 that is the built-in
define of all known win32 compilers out there :)

Attached are my remaining issues in one format-patch per issue. I hope
they are self-explanatory.

Thanks for your work

Fridrich