Fix for spawning windows processes

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Apr 29 16:52:42 PDT 2010

On 04/29/2010 04:05 PM, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Fridrich Strba schrieb:
>> Whichever test was testing the passing of environmental variables before
>> should be ok for this one I guess. We are just passing the same
>> environment that was passed when we used spanwnve, just in a format that
>> is understood by CreateProcessA.
>>
> Many thanks for your patch, which fixes also some bus-test service
> starting problems.

I'm really sorry for having introduced this bug, and also am very thankful
that not only it was found and reported but even fixed, in record time no less!

To make my amends, I reviewed the patch, looks great.  In the process, I also
found an unchecked argv + 1 in my W32 CE code.  Shouldn't be a problem if argv
is always sane, but I'd like to see the attached patch applied, just to make
sure we catch any errors properly instead of just, uhm, crashing :)

Thanks,
Marcus