Requires help in calliing function after g_main_loop_run().

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Fri Aug 6 23:38:07 PDT 2010

Hellow list,

    I am using dbus-glib, and running the application using g_main_loop().
In my Init_dbus_comm() function I have added signals,which will

Be emitted from Qt application,and also calling Qt method from this function
using DBusGProxy.

 Now, issue is that I cant do anything new after I run mainloop. I Want to
read a queue data at regular interval by read_queue(). But this

Function  is not getting executed.

Flow:

   Main()

{

  Add_signal();

  Dbus_g_proxy_begin_call();

  G_main_loop_run();

  While(1)  //I cant enter into this, bcz main loop has blocked it.

 {

   Sleep(100 ms);

   Read_queue();

}