capture and replay signals

Sven sven.2009 at gmx.de
Thu Aug 19 01:35:31 PDT 2010

Thank you for the reply,

now i wonder how i can subscribe for signals independent of the a name.

I use dbus_g_proxy_new_for_name, dbus_g_proxy_add_signal and dbus_g_proxy_connect_signal.

Is it possible to use wildcards in *name, or even leave it free?

BusGProxy* dbus_g_proxy_new_for_name(DBusGConnection *connection,
const char *name,
const char *path,
const char *interface);

br, Sven