autoconf error

A. Artu YILDIRIM artuyild at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:25:51 PST 2010

Hi, to examine the codes of dbus project, I fetched all source tree and
after I invoke autoconf tool, it gave me the error seen below:

****************
configure.in:12: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:13: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_RC
configure.in:17: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:18: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.in:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
configure.in:66: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_C_O
configure.in:72: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.in:119: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.in:1394: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_AC_EXPAND

What to do? Thanks all,

artu