Cmake update patch for dbus master

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Feb 7 05:12:44 PST 2010

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> I can follow your arguments and things should be clean as much as it
> could be. On the other side there was a real use case behind this
> feature - see
> http://windbus.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/windbus?view=rev&revision=808

I found some time to dig into the source and found a few interesting
points:
1. the dbus daemon name could be set to wathever else with
-DDBUS_DAEMON_NAME=<dbus-daemon-name>, so this is feature isn't lost and
everyone is happy :-)

2. There are use cases, in the kde context and may be others too, which
require to have different dbus session buses running for a single user.
There are several approaches available to reach this goal. Having a
special dbus daemon executable name may be one of these approaches. It
is worth to discuss the pro and cons of these approaches in a separate
thread.

Because it seems there are no more issues with this patches I applied
them to dbus git master branch.

Regards
 Ralf