Cmake update patch for dbus master

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Feb 7 23:36:42 PST 2010

Em Segunda-feira 8. Fevereiro 2010, às 02.20.50, Romain Pokrzywka escreveu:
> More importantly, I think having different daemon names still fail to
> answer a critical issue: how to make the clients  talk to the right daemon
> ? From what I see, both versions use the same tcp port, so the clients
> won't know which daemon they're connecting to anyway, regardless of their
> name. I haven't really looked much into that mechanism yet though, so
> maybe I'm missing something.

Use another port or use another identifier file.

On Unix, if the address is set in the environment variable, use that address.
Otherwise, it looks up an address that is saved on an X11 window.

If I understand correctly what KDAB did, the same solution is possible.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358