Cmake update patch for dbus master

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Feb 8 00:34:10 PST 2010

Romain Pokrzywka schrieb:
> On Sunday 07 February 2010 05:50:11 Thiago Macieira wrote:
>
>> Em Domingo 7. Fevereiro 2010, às 14.12.44, Ralf Habacker escreveu:
>>
>>> 2. There are use cases, in the kde context and may be others too, which
>>> require to have different dbus session buses running for a single user.
>>> There are several approaches available to reach this goal. Having a
>>> special dbus daemon executable name may be one of these approaches. It
>>> is worth to discuss the pro and cons of these approaches in a separate
>>> thread.
>>>
>> Why do you need to change the bus executable name?
>>
>> You can run the same daemon multiple times, can't you?
>>

> Correct. I think what he was referring to was the case where you want both builds types in the same output directory,
> then you'd have the release version overwriting the debug one. However I don't think that can really be an issue for
> KDE-Windows since we have separate build directories for each build type.

dbus debug library has specific code only build in the debug build  see
line 2803 and following in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/dbus/dbus/tree/dbus/dbus-sysdeps-win.c.
On kde on windows there is a specification to bundle release and debug
binaries in one binary package. Having only a debug dbus library in a
binary package without the related debug deamon beside the release
version will prevent users from been able to use this specific feature.

Regards
 Ralf