link to dbus busconfig specification is broken

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at
Wed Feb 10 04:47:54 PST 2010

in dbus sources (session.conf, system.conf) there are references to the
busconfig dtd

<!DOCTYPE busconfig PUBLIC "-//freedesktop//DTD D-Bus Bus Configuration

which seems to be broken. When I try to fetch the related url I will be
redirected to

but the file is not there - Only the following files are there:

  Index of /dbus/1.0

[ICO] 	Name <;O=D> 	Last
modified <;O=A> 	Size
<;O=A> 	Description
[DIR] 	Parent Directory <> 	  	-
[ ] 	introspect.dtd
<> 	12-Oct-2009
07:22 	1.2K

Apache/2.2.8 (Debian) Server at Port 8

It looks like that these web page needs an update.

In there are some outdated
informations about the process of updating this informations.

Does anyone have newer informations about how to perform dbus spec update ?