dbus installation error

r0ller r0ller at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 6 00:45:16 PDT 2010

Mohammed Rashad <rashadkm at ...> writes:

> error when installing dbusmaking all in dbusmake all-amCC dbus-address.lodbus-
address.c:1: warning -ffunction-sections not supported for this targetdbus-
address.c:1: warning: -fdata-sections not supported for this target

> /usr/tmp/ccE4aP1e.s: Assembler messages:/usr/tmp/ccE4aP1e.s: 36: Error: cannot
represent relocation type BFD_RELOC_386_GOTOFF/usr/tmp/ccE4aP1e.s: 42: Error:
cannot represent relocation type BFD_RELOC_386_PLT32

> .........what i am missing ?i am building dbus on minix3anyhelp will be
greatly appreciated-- Thanks & Regards,Mohammed Rashad
K.Mhttp://keralainfo.web4all.in/