Dbus-glib API differs every where.

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Thu Jun 24 22:42:09 PDT 2010

Hi,all

 In my project i have to use to libraries 1)dbus and 2)glib.

  Now,as I am a newbie to the dbus communication. So I have strated writing
the code by seeing some sample code given on freedesktop and other linux
journal.

But some API in both are different,Even in different version of the same
library ,the API's are different.

So,the problem is that I am confused what should I use.I have  dbus-1.0 and
glib-2.0 .can any one provide me standard API which can gets compiled
successfully

With gcc.

One mor question: can I call from this application to QT Gui application? My
qt application has already dbus running.But its APIs different than
DBUS-GLIB API.

Please,reply.

With regards,

Mukesh savaliya.