how to call qt function from dbus-glib function?

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Tue Jun 29 00:29:16 PDT 2010

 I am using dbus-glib functions which all includes _g in the function name.
I am getting connection and proxy object, but when I call remote qt function
playvideo() using
dbus_g_proxy_call(proxy,"playvideo",&error,....,G_TYPE_INVALID);

I am getting error like ERROR: org.freedesktop.dbus: cant understand message
playvideo.

Please reply me and also  tell me is this possible to call qt function as
above?

With regards,

Mukesh Savaliya.