DBus and epoll

anttu.t.koski at nokia.com anttu.t.koski at nokia.com
Mon Oct 25 05:46:55 PDT 2010

Well, not really. I just checked my traces and they show that generally dbus-daemon seems to spend most of its time in _dbus_poll() and the time increases with the number of file descriptors.

I can of course try to measure different things if needed for something.

And I haven't tried changing to epoll(). The code looks a bit too complex for a quick hack.

BR,
Anttu