d-bus for windows

Romain Pokrzywka romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com
Mon Sep 13 01:34:33 PDT 2010

Hi,

Please note that winDBus is outdated and shouldn't be used for new projects, it also lacks some critical bugfixes. It
has now been merged fully upstream in the freedesktop dbus source code.

The latest 1.4.x release of dbus is building and tested for Windows as well. There is only a slight glitch in the 1.4.0
release as the tarball doesn't include the CMake build files, but you can get those from the git repository, or wait for
the 1.4.1 release tarballs.

Best regards,

--
Romain Pokrzywka | romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com | Certified Qt Software Engineer & Trainer