[Patch] Use Qt XML to decode config.xml files

Michael Sprauer Michael at Sprauer.net
Mon Apr 4 06:14:54 PDT 2011

 Hello List,

 I wrote a patch to support QTs XML parsers to decode the config XML in
 order to be not depended to an aditional external library.
 Especially on windows this is really useful. And I'm using DBUS only in
 combination with Qt, which is a nice combination btw.
 I'd appreciate it if someone reviewed my patch and commited it.

 Other (related) fixes:
 Fix to FindQt4.cmake: Find Qt4 properly
 dbus-bus.c: Applied the patch for windows (makes dbus-win.patch
 superfluous)
 dbus-message.c: avoid compiler warning
 ----
 Added : bus/config-loader-QXml.cpp