dbus as the IPC sync method

yinxb yinxiaobiao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 01:16:31 PST 2011

Thanks for all of your replies.
And now Can someone put eyes on my problem.
 Actually,I am using the lxc(new PID/IPC namespace) for
isolation,and is required to execute as root(imexplicity calls
clone()).When I execute
    root at yinxb:/home/yinxb/Downloads/dbus_test/dbus-example2#
./dbus-example receive,
and unluckly gets the following message:
----------
Connection Error (Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include:
the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security
policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network
connection was broken.)

   I also tried the DBUS_BUS_SYSTEM,and the get following message
Connection Error (Failed to connect to socket
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory)