1.4.1, 1.5.0, 1.6

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Tue Jan 25 07:16:47 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Pavel Strashkin
<pavel.strashkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks good, but there is no any word about Solaris. Why? There is a
> lot (or few) of issues under Solaris, some of them already have the
> patches, but nobody want to check it. I would like to improve DBus for
> Solaris platforms, but i don't how. What i must to do? Especially when
> all patches and discussions go in silence.

I have been using 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 on Solaris 10 and
OpenSolaris/Indiana/11express/etc.. since they were released and only
had to tweak the build files a little to make them work. I can try to
look at those bug reports and reply something useful I guess.

Jonathan Blanchard