A dbus.mainloop.NativeMainLoop instance is required [Was: Re: dbus-python: support for Windows and OS X]

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Thu Jun 16 13:31:56 PDT 2011

DBus is low level IPC but there is no tutorial how to use them. I'm mean
dbus is not dependent of programing languages, but all examples (even in
specification) are based on glib bindings for C or python and there is no
explanation how to simply use watch functions (and a dozen other) which are
fundamentals for dbus. So even if languages have low level dbus api, it is
hard to write basic loop. I tried analyze glib source but without effects.