dbus-1.4 branch not buildable

Lennart Poettering mzqohf at 0pointer.de
Thu Mar 10 07:35:39 PST 2011

On Thu, 10.03.11 12:14, Simon McVittie (simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk) wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 at 12:04:48 +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> > I think all of this comes from not passing "-I m4" to aclocal in autogen.sh,
> > probably. I'll get a branch together.
>
> For the record, Lennart already fixed this in commit 9ad0881ff;
> consider that commit retroactively Reviewed-By: me.

Hmm, what's the policy on fixes like this?

Can we agree that it is fine to commit trivial fixes like this one
without review? Of course people will have different ideas about what
"trivial" is, but I'd at least like to try that we can do without the
whole review  thing for trivialities? And if people end up commiting
stuff this way that the others would have liked to review then we can
revisit things again?

(I took the liberty to commit this without review, so I am just trying
to retroactively justify this action ;-))

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.