Reliability of the D-Bus broadcast messages

Bogdan boguslaw.lotko at chello.at
Wed Mar 23 04:15:45 PDT 2011

Hello,

That was exactly what I meant asking starting the thread.
As I understood the first answers to this subject (see the beginning of the discussion), the sender writes in the socket, so the message cannot be lost.
My experiences seem to confirm this. I've already sent thousends of messages to couple of concurrently working clients, with different time delays by receiving of messages and until now I couldn't observe any message get lost!

regards,
Bogdan