problem with registering interface in system bus

Tarnakin Sergey tarnakin.sergey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:26:31 PDT 2011

Hi,
I have problem with registering interface in system bus.
When I register interface in this way:

<code>
conn = DBusConnection.getConnection(
DBusConnection.SESSION);
conn.requestBusName(AuthenticationService.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE_BUS_NAME);
conn.exportObject(AuthenticationService.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE_BUS_PATH,
authenticationService);
</code>
 all work perfectly fine, but when I'm trying to connect to system bus:
<code>
        conn = DBusConnection.getConnection(DBusConnection.SYSTEM);
</code>
 I get the error:
org.freedesktop.dbus.exceptions.DBusException: Connection ":1.107" is not
allowed to own the service
"com.airupt.desktop.authdaemon.dbusservices.AuthenticationService" due to
security policies in the configuration file
    at org.freedesktop.dbus.DBusConnection.requestBusName(Unknown Source)
~[libdbus-java-2.7.jar:na]

I tried to modify /etc/dbus-1/system.conf file and create rule for current
interface, but without success. Problem is that i don't know
what exactly I need to change to make in work.