Is it possible to call function with DBUS on the same machine

Marcus Nascimento marcus.cps at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:32:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

As far as I know, DBUS can handle only one call at a time for a given
service (daemon).

I tried to use feedback this way and it failed (A calling "k" and B calling
"s" inside the body of "k").
I know It is possible to use signals while a given call is ongoing.

I'm not exactly sure about this, anyone more skilled than me may say the
opposite.
Maybe you should go for a Prove of Concept.

Regards.
Marcus