Reg: DBUS ASSERT FAILURE

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Oct 3 00:41:50 PDT 2011

On Monday, 3 de October de 2011 12:01:14 P.BHARGAVI LOKESHWARI wrote:
> Gentle Reminder.. Can some one help me with this issue.

This list may be slow, but it's usually very reactive. If you've got no reply
so far, it's probably because no one can help you.

I suggest investigating some more and posting more information. Information
that could be very useful:

 - D-Bus version you're using
 - whether the problem happens with the latest stable and/or latest devel
 - if it happens on other systems, especially a regular Linux desktop
 - if this crash is on the dbus-daemon or in your application
 - a testcase to reproduce the problem (try to limit the number of
dependencies)

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358