Cannot get GetDevices ( ) method to work.

Iraq Ja deadpixel01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:45:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

In my program attached, the method call (line 50):

    if (dbus_g_proxy_call(proxy, "GetDevices", &error, G_TYPE_INVALID,
DBUS_TYPE_G_OBJECT_ARRAY, name_list_ptr, G_TYPE_INVALID))
    {
		printf("Success\n");
		g_printerr("List: %S \n", name_list_ptr);
    }
    else
    {
      printf("Fail\n");
		g_printerr(" 1 %S\n", error->message);
		g_printerr(" 1 %S\n", name_list_ptr);
	exit(1);
    }

does not return true, I think I've done everything correct as far as
the parameters to dbus_g_proxy_call(), and setting everything up, but
for whatever reason it won't return true.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks