How to get GObject Library >= 2.26 + Compilation order

Bogdan Lotko boguslaw.lotko at chello.at
Thu Sep 1 06:31:36 PDT 2011

Thank you for the rush answer.

One more question:

What is the correct compilation order (dependencies) of dbus-1.4.14,
dbus-glib-0.94 and glib-2.28.8.

in configure of dbus-1.4.14 it is possible to set GLIB_CFLAGS,
GLIB_LIBS, DBUS_GLIB_CFLAGS and DBUS_GLIB_LIBS,

in configure of dbus-glib-0.94 in turn it is possible to set DBUS_CFLAGS
and DBUS_LIBS

and in configure of glib-2.28.8 it is possible to set DBUS1_CFLAGS and
DBUS1_LIBS

so the dependencies are not quite clear for me.

thanks once more

bogdan