Request for feedback on an overview article of the ooRexx language binding for D-Bus ...

rony rony at wu.ac.at
Fri Sep 9 08:33:50 PDT 2011

Hi there,

so far I just got one feedback (wording on p. 2). As I would like to be
sure that the D-Bus related information given is 100% correct (although
at a rather high abstraction level), I would request feedack for the
D-Bus concepts in chapter 2.

A corrected/updated version is available at:
<http://wi.wu.ac.at/rgf/tmp/dbus/onthefly/dbusoorexx-rgf.pdf>.

TIA,

---rony