RFC: D-Bus Overview Document

Tom Cocagne tom.cocagne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:04:08 PDT 2012

As part of the txdbus project, I put together an overview document
that is intended to serve as a fairly concise introduction to D-Bus
for newcomers to the protocol. The document itself is independent from
the txdbus implementation and I was wondering if anyone thought it
would be worthwhile to provide a link to it from the D-Bus wiki. It
doesn't contain any information that isn't already available on the
web but it presents it in a somewhat different manner that I thought
others might find useful. The document has had no oversight though so
I didn't want to link it without first soliciting a peer review. If
anyone has a spare moment to take a look, I'd appreciate it.

http://packages.python.org/txdbus/dbus_overview.html

Tom