How to create a new GType using dbus-Glib?

ben ayed wiem wiem_wala at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 23 02:53:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to use the DBUS connection to communicate with the Marxbot medulla. But when I want to use the interface to send a "SetSpeed" event using the method "SendEventName", I need to create a new GTYPE "DBUS_TYPE_G_INIT16_ARRAY" which is an array of int16.

I found this function
"#define DBUS_TYPE_G_INIT16_ARRAY (dbus_g_type_get_collection("GArray",Int16))"
but it doesn't know the type Int16.

Note that I'm writing this code with C and I'm using the library "dbus-glib.h"

Please help me :(

Best regards