Mounting volumes through the command line

László Monda laci at monda.hu
Sat Mar 31 15:12:32 PDT 2012

Hi List,

There's a second HDD in my laptop which is fully encrypted.  I saved
its password and I can easily mount it by simply clicking on its label
in Nautilus.  I'd like to automatically get this HDD mounted upon
logging into Gnome.

I'm sure that it's possible somehow, either through D-Bus or by
calling Nautilus with some arguments.  D-Bus may be more beneficial
because it wouldn't involve any windows popping up.

Please help or direct me to somewhere where somebody can answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

--
László Monda <http://monda.hu>