Using QtDBus with custom dispatching ?

Jacques Guillou jacques.guillou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 11:40:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to use the classes of QtDBus without using the standard
dispatching mechanism based on objects' metadata.
Basically, when my application receives a DBUS message, I would need to
somehow get a reference to the corresponding QDBusMessage object, and
process that message by myself.
Is there a way to do that ? Having a look at the code (Qt 4.8), it does not
look like this is feasible, since the QDBusMessage object reference seems
to be only visible from the QDBusConnectionPrivate class, but I may have
overseen something.
Any idea ?

Thanks
Best regards