Current State and Future of Secret Service API

Gary A Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:37:31 PDT 2014

On 16/08/14 19:29:37, Gary A Mort wrote:

> KWallet can act as a Secret Service client - but only if compiled on a
> system where KSecretService is installed.
>

> This leads me to consider the API still in draft mode so I wanted to take
> moment to comment on some shortcomings I find with the service.

Please note that there is a list to discuss Secret Service API - I put
this list in CC. Hope you'll get some answers from that list, also.

The only list I could find was ksecret-devel and it hasn't been used in over
two years.
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/ksecretservice-devel/

The last post was in May of 2012, with a post in January of 2013 from
someone wanting to help that wasn't replied to.

That's why I posted here instead of there.

Is there another list for discussing it?