dbus-java on windows

Keresztfalvi, Laszlo lkereszt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:09:31 PST 2015

Hello,

   - http://www.matthew.ath.cx/ is no longer available and getting the
   parts of libmatthew-java for windows is a problem

   - java implementation depends on Matthew's unix.jar which wants to call
   unix-java.dll ** via JNI. However, I don't find any way to have unix-java
   on windows.

Compiling the java-libdbus bind version doesn't seem easier either. I'd
appreciate any help to communicate with a dbus deamon or over a direct dbus
connection to a python service from Java on Windows.

It'd be great to have dbus-daemon in Java on Windows too but I can run it
from the successfull native libdbus build. Any possible incompatibility
between daemon and client in different languages? I mean the implemented
dbus spec. doesn't seem to be in sync among the ports.

Thank you,

Laszlo

**

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Expecting an
absolute
 path of the library: /usr/lib64/libmatthew-java/unix-java.dll
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
        at
cx.ath.matthew.unix.UnixServerSocket.<clinit>(UnixServerSocket.java:3
6)
        at org.freedesktop.dbus.bin.DBusDaemon.doUnix(Unknown Source)
        at org.freedesktop.dbus.bin.DBusDaemon.main(Unknown Source)