Bus statistics - org.freedesktop.DBus.Debug.Stats

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:36:10 PDT 2015

Hi

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Umut Tezduyar Lindskog
<umut at tezduyar.com> wrote:
> Has there been any discussion to have the statistics interface on the
> client and let it up to client libraries to fill out the statistics?
> For example, just like org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspect having an
> interface like org.freedesktop.DBus.Stats.

I'm not aware of anything. It's usually highly client-specific data.

I do have plans to add a debugfs interface for kdbus, which would give
you generic stats for each client and the bus as a whole. But no code
has been written so far.

Thanks
David