Is there any example running dbus in Android?

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 11 17:05:54 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:47:01AM +0800, 赵凯 wrote:
> Because in our Project ,
> we need a cross-platform IPC structure,
> for example ,
> we hope it will run in Windows,Linux,Android,
> and the team leader want to write code once, run everywhere,
> so we are trying to do this…

"cross platform IPC structure" that has what talking to what?

What exactly do you need the ipc for?  Why can you not use one of the
zillion different libraries that wrap the platform-specific issues away
from you and use them instead of trying to do everything natively?

Anyway, sounds like an "interesting" project to have to work on, good
luck!

greg k-h