DBus flags of exposed methods/properties/signals

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:08:59 UTC 2019

Hello Simon, thank you for your quick and extensive reply. You are
right, about GVariant, indeed actually I am investigating about how to
use IdleSinceHint logind property as third parameter in function
    GVariant *
    g_dbus_proxy_call_sync (GDBusProxy *proxy,
                            const gchar *method_name,
                            GVariant *parameters,
                            GDBusCallFlags flags,
                            gint timeout_msec,
                            GCancellable *cancellable,
                            GError **error)

Since I don't have any experience with GLib, I will have to do some
practice, and your hints will be very useful.
For information completeness I attach also the
g_dbus_proxy_new_for_bus_sync function I will use
g_dbus_proxy_new_for_bus_sync (G_BUS_TYPE_SYSTEM,
                                           G_DBUS_PROXY_FLAGS_NONE,
                                           NULL,
                                           org.freedesktop.login1,
                                           org/freedesktop/login1,