why dbus-daemon do not work with chrooted fedora 32 aarch64

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Jun 18 17:05:06 UTC 2020

Dear Dbus developers,
I Am wondering, why Dbus-daemon do not work with Fedora32 aarch64 Bit
edition. Dbus-run-session or dbus-launch commands do not work.
I Am getting error connection to The audit sub system.
Dbus can not provide interprocess communication.
What I want to achieve?
Arch Linux work like A charm on Android device including shared memory
support. Dbus-daemon work perfectly here.
Why I AM helpless to use dbus-daemon so perfectly with Fedora distribution?
Do you think, that I could achieve this by compiling dbus-daemon original
from its source and to remove dbus-daemon which is being shipped with
Fedora?
Sure. I know, that I would had to install all needed packages first to
overcome package manager routines, which would force original Dbus-daemon
from Fedora repository.
Or do you think, that this way will not lead Me to my desired goal
correctly?
Redhad may be introduce new Dbus for Fedora on aarch64 but may be, tht it
will took many years.
So I think, if I have some chance to make my own procedure to use chrooted
Fedora Aarch64 Bit edition usable.
Thank you very much for yours help.