D-Bus on Windows 10

Nikolaos Sourligas nsourligas91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:58:11 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am currently working on a cross platform Qt project and I would like to
use the D-Bus IPC mechanism. On Linux it works nice as expected but I am
not sure how it works on Windows 10.

So, I started looking around for some information on how to use D-Bus on
Windows but I didn't find any useful information. D-Bus Windows port
working as stable as in Linux ? How can I manually compile dbus source code
on Windows from this official repository ?

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/dbus/dbus

I will appreciate any guidance and instructions how to make dbus work on
Windows.

Thanks.