Debug a call to method ssa(sv)a(sa(sv)) from libdbus

Felip Moll lipixx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:08:50 UTC 2022

> > Have you noticed this call? I haven't detailed the insights of this one
> in
> > the e-mail: _dbus_asv_add_fixed_array(...)
>
> That's not a public function, so I glossed over it. I probably
> misinterpreted
> what it does.

Well, this is in the link I posted in the initial comment (
https://pastebin.com/raw/Ev73xzMJ).

Which briefly does the following sequence of calls:

dbus_message_iter_open_container(arr_iter, DBUS_TYPE_DICT_ENTRY, NULL,
&entry_iter)
dbus_message_iter_append_basic(&entry_iter, DBUS_TYPE_STRING,&key)
dbus_message_iter_open_container(&entry_iter, DBUS_TYPE_VARIANT, type,
&var_iter)
dbus_message_iter_open_container(&var_iter, DBUS_TYPE_ARRAY, &type[1],
&array_iter)
dbus_message_iter_append_fixed_array(&array_iter, element_type, &value,
n_elements)
dbus_message_iter_close_container (&var_iter, &array_iter)
dbus_message_iter_close_container(&entry_iter, &var_iter)
dbus_message_iter_close_container(arr_iter, &entry_iter)