How to work with Nemo file manager?

Ahmad Ismail ismail783 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 23:31:04 UTC 2023

I asked in the nemo discussion board, but did not get any response yet.
Then I asked in stackoverflow. Here are the answers:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/76597788/1772898
https://stackoverflow.com/a/76607534/1772898

So basically the commands are:

busctl --user call org.Nemo /org/Nemo org.Nemo.FileOperations CopyFile ssss
file:$HOME/Downloads/test.txt test.txt file:$HOME/Downloads test2.txt
busctl --user call org.Nemo /org/Nemo org.Nemo.FileOperations CopyURIs ass
2 file:$HOME/Downloads/test.txt file:$HOME/Downloads/test2.txt file:$HOME

busctl --user tree org.Nemo --list | grep -P "window/\d+"
busctl --user call  org.Nemo /org/Nemo/window/1 org.freedesktop.DBus.Peer
GetMachineId

These solutions work for me. However, I am all invested in dbus. So, please
let me know if anything can be improved here.

When I asked about the documentation (*to find the correct command line
syntax*), he suggested looking at:
* man pages of dbus-send and busctl
* used D-Feet to get all the information

Is it? Is there anything more we need to know or look at *to find the