Conancenter Builds and Windows AF_UNIX

Erik Hons erik.hons at ni.com
Wed Feb 28 20:05:15 UTC 2024

I am porting a project that uses DBus for communication to Windows. The support for AF_UNIX there is greatly appreciated; this project uses dbus-cxx which only talks AF_UNIX at the moment.

It's been convenient to get the daemon binary from conancenter for CI builds. This has worked up to DBus 1.15.6. However, the 1.15.8 binaries were built without AF_UNIX (the daemon reports "UNIX socket is not supported with this build").

It's probably an issue with the recipe but I wanted to check who if anyone owns it and what their plans are before I dug in too much.

Thanks

INTERNAL - NI CONFIDENTIAL