git trees moved

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:11:52 PDT 2008

All,

I've moved the git trees from DavidZ people page to a proper freedesktop
project repos. People with accounts please do:

git clone ssh://hughsient@git.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit
git clone ssh://hughsient@git.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit-disks
git clone ssh://hughsient@git.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit-power

if you only have anon access, please then do:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit-disks
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/devicekit/devicekit-power

David, can you please rm -rf the repos on your people page when you have
checked you can commit okay to the new repos, just so people don't get
confused and pull from the wrong one. I think there's a new ACL for
DeviceKit related projects -- if you want commit just open a bug on fd.o
and cc davidz.

They'll also be bugzilla components soon too.

That is all.

Richard.