devkit presentation slides

David Zeuthen david at
Tue Aug 19 08:44:10 PDT 2008

Earlier today I did a presentation to some other group here at Red Hat
about DeviceKit, why we're doing it, how we're doing it and so forth. I
thought it might be useful to share

Feel free to ask any questions or post any concerns etc.. Also, Richard
has a presentation on DeviceKit-power that he will follow up with.

(Oh, and btw, the reason I haven't been hacking much on this for the
past month or so is that I'm busy getting PolicyKit to 1.0. I expect to
return to more active hacking within a few months or so!)