Fix recent pm-powersave dk-p patch

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:13:54 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Martin Pitt<martin.pitt at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> sorry for sending this by mail, I'm currently in a train and offline.

np.

> I noticed that your recent pm-powersave patch works fine when dk-p is
> running in a foreground console, but it fails when being spawned
> through D-Bus, since it does not have $PATH. Also, the GError was
> uninitialized, thus it segfaulted with

Urgh. Never code when sleep deprived. Sorry about that. Anyway, I've
already been sent patches about the GError and the memory leak, but
the path thing still needs fixing. I'm not sure setting a process PATH
is such a good idea --can't we just pass this in as envp? Or maybe we
need to just hardcode /usr/sbin?

Richard.