DeviceKit-power 007 released
hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:14:14 PDT 2009
- The DBus interface of DeviceKit-power may be subject to change in future
versions of this daemon.
- The experimental devkit-power-gobject library has no API or ABI guarantees.
- Get rid of internal Object and instead use the GObject property system (Richard Hughes)
- Move the library directory from libdevkit-power to devkit-power-gobject (Richard Hughes)
- Ship a shared library. There are now three external projects using copies of
this, which is ridiculous (Richard Hughes)
- Require I_KNOW_THE_DEVICEKIT_POWER_API_IS_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE (Richard Hughes)
- Fix up DBus interface for CVE-2008-4311 (Stanislav Brabec)
- Fix g-p-m and DeviceKit-power when running with a permissive dbus. Fixes fd#20882 (Frederic Crozat)
- Remove use of EggObjList, and make the library more sane (Richard Hughes)
- Fix compile error in dkp-power. Fixes #20749 (Richard Hughes)
More information about the devkit-devel