[Pm-utils] Migrating suspend quirks away from hal

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 27 00:58:16 PST 2009

Victor Lowther [2009-11-26 21:44 -0600]:
> Definitly -- we want to cut over to a native format anyways, so we would be
> packaging up the quirks database separate from pm-utils and hal in any case
> -- sorta like the way hal and hal-info are separated.

Do you really think that's necessary? The frequency of new quirk
submissions is utterly low these days, mainly because all new
hardware doesn't need them any more. My gut feeling is that for the
time being the current db could just be integrated into pm-utils
itself.

Martin