DeviceKit-power 011 released

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:31:17 PDT 2009

Version 011
~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2009-10-06

Note:
 - The DBus interface of DeviceKit-power may be subject to change in future
   versions of this daemon.
 - The DBus interface has changed to use FirstLetterCaps property names
   so Qt projects can use the DBus interface without resorting to ugly hacks.

New Features:
 - Return meaningful errors if the user tries to suspend or hibernate without
   kernel support or swap set up (Richard Hughes)
 - Use the sysfs file 'type' to work out the battery type before using a
   fallback (Enrico Zini, Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Update list of HID UPS devices (Arnaud Quette)
 - Add backend code to make DeviceKit-power compile without GUdev for non-Linux
   platforms (Richard Hughes)
 - Only disable the polling if the kernel tells us we're fully charged, not if
   we guessed it (Richard Hughes)
 - Make the remove logic much cleaner to try to fix bugs where removing the
   mouse kills the session (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix up some small memory leaks (Richard Hughes)
 - Freeze and thaw the device during initial coldplug (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix up a few potential problems spotted by clang (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix a tiny memory leak when we collect the properties from the interface
   multiple times (Richard Hughes)
 - Use voltage_now as a fallback to the design voltage (Enrico Zini,
Richard Hughes)

Richard.