invalid mount option windows_names ntfs-3g

Keshav P R the.ridikulus.rat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:09:45 PST 2012

Hi,
     When I try to manually mount an external USB 2.0 drive gpt
partition from http://spacefm.sourceforge.net/ with windows_names
mount option I get

/usr/bin/udisks --mount /dev/sdb2 --mount-options
exec,nosuid,noatime,sync,windows_names

Mount failed: Mount option windows_names is not allowed

in Archlinux x86_64. How to fix this? I don't want to hardcode
per-filesystem mount options in udisks source and re-compile. Which
config file should I edit. This is not about auto-mounting the
volumes. I want to manually mount/unmount from the file manager, but
with the specific mount options. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Keshav

PS: Is there any irc channel for udisks?