UPower 0.9.21

Peter Wu lekensteyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 02:55:07 PDT 2013

On Tuesday 27 August 2013 23:08:07 Julien Danjou wrote:
> >> I still the light meter I had implemented back then (don't know why it's
> >
> > "light meter"? You mean the current lux value? Where should it be
> > visible?
>
> Yes, that's what I meant. My initial patch (git log) implemented it.

So I looked at this and had one question, when is the BattLightMeasureEvent
sent? A second after SetLightMeasure or while SetLightMeasure is executing
(there is no reply yet).

Can you generate a usbmon/hidraw trace using the 'read-dev-usbmon' script in
the ltunify repo? There is also a 'shell' script which provides a convenience
function for writing to a hidraw device.

./usbmon-setperms
./read-dev-usbmon /dev/usbmon2 # '2' is USB bus displayed above

./shell hidw 10 02 06  0f  01 01
# assume device index 2

Regards,
Peter