Introduction round?

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Mar 7 02:05:34 PST 2008

Friday 07 March 2008 Will Stephenson wrote:
> On Friday 07 March 2008, Vincent Untz said:
> > Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> > introduction round?
> >
> > I can even start it :-) I'm Vincent Untz, mainly a GNOME hacker (see
> > http://live.gnome.org/VincentUntz if you want more details), and I
> > recently joined the openSUSE development team.
> >
> > I'm here because I'm curious, but I also have one or two ideas to share,
> > when I'll have some time to elaborate... Also, I guess I'm interested in
> > all things related to the desktop in general.
> >
> > Who's next? :-)
>
> Good morning Vincent!
>
> I'm Will Stephenson, a KDE hacker and another member of the openSUSE team.
> http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wstephenson details my SUSE life.
>
> I'm mainly here because I'm nosy, and I think that a common forum between
> distros will help us identify problems we share that hinder the adoption of
> Free Software.
>
> Will

Heyas!

  I'm leinir (full name's in the From ;) ), the usability guy on Amarok, and a
member of the Ark Linux team. i created the website and otherwise help with
support and packaging - right now i'm working on the KDE 4 packages.

  Well, i'm here for the same reasons Will is ;)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-